Jul 2nd, 2019
Believe it or not, this was a fun episode (considering we were discussing insurance).
I quiz insurance expert Rani Alfers on the following questions about insurance:
- What are the different types of insurances needed for business owners?
- How are driver-less cars going to impact insurance rates?
- What are other things I should consider (other than price) when buying insurance?
- What does an umbrella policy cover?
- How are insurance companies leveraging big data to improve their underwriting process and potentially lower costs for low risk insureds?
I learned a lot and I hope you will as well.