Episode 126: “Equally yoked”
Apr 2nd, 2019 by askphillip
Many OGs have told me that one of the keys to a long and happy marriage is finding mutual passions and interests.
You don't have to have all the same interests, but finding a few that you both love together is important in strengthening that bond.
My guests on this episode, Alan and Gayle Sims, have been married 46 years and they absolutely share a mutual passion for their community.
In this episode we discuss:
- How they ended up in Cedar Hill
- The changes that have happened within the city since they moved there
- Why they are so passionate about being involved in their community
- How to turnaround a school district
- Marriage advice they would give to their 22 year old selves
This episode is brought to you by Stone Hill Wealth Management.